Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here who have come and read my blog. Time past by so fast, now it is another year for Turkey Day. Ha ha. In my house, we never celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday. It became the tradition for our family to celebrate Thanksgiving on Friday. This year, I will not be able to eat turkey from my aunt anymore. However, I am still thankful to be able to gather around with my big family and have a great dinner with each other. This year, I do not feel that excited for Thanksgiving. It might be because school is so stressful right now. There are so many things I need to do for school because it is all due on the Monday I come back. I am so tired, but I got to fight to do well in my classes. Is any of you going shopping on Black Friday? I want to, but not so sure where to go to save money. I see that not many stores are having big sale that will be worth to wait in line for. Ha ha ha. I want to see what I can buy online for CyberMonday.

Anyways, best wishes to yall.
Be Thankful for what you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment