Friday, January 22, 2010

A Lovely Project for those who Love Makeup! Valentine DAY Gift Idea

To those who love makeup and those who are craftsy....

I been loving this whole project tutorials from Enkoremakeup and EnKorinne from Youtube. The series was amazing and I truly felt in love with the idea.

For those who know about Urban Decay, one of their famous items is the Book of Shadows. I do not own any of them, but I really want to someday soon. Well, the newest Book of Shadows is inspired by ALice and Wonderland. I am in love with this pallete. All of their colors are just lovely. I truly truly want to get this pallete. I have heard a couple of reviews about this pallete and truly recommended everyone to get the Alice and Wonderland.

Well...Enkoremakeup and EnKorinne have came up with the idea to make their own Book of Shadows. It is called " Book of Colors 'EnKorinne in Flowerland.'" That is just an absolute awesome idea, isn't it? I waited until the end of the whole tutorials to write this post. I think we only need to put a bit of time and effort to make the perfect product. I am not sure how much this project cost. Because the materials needed really depend on what we already have at home. Such as recycled shipping boxes (Though I have none at home ;P). The eyeshadows can be varied in prices (You can pressed your own). The scrapbook papers is also cheap (Dollar Tree sell them in a pack of 6 papers). Most people have gluegun at home. And everyone must have a printer at home too.

So those who need Valentine Gift Idea, isn't it the best gift ever to give to someone special in your life?

I always ramble, so here are the videos, and ENJOY!!!Please rate and subscribe him and her. ( http://www.youtube.com/user/EnKorinne http://www.youtube.com/user/EnKoreMakeup ) I am being honest to what I said. I am not paid to do this post just to let everyone know.









And Bye bye for now...

Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment