Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry Mom and Dad! I turned my sister into Wilma Flintstones!!

Hey everyone,

I know that Halloween has already past, but I thought that it would be cool to share some pictures of the costume that I made for my sisters. This year is her last Halloween year for trick or treating, though, I think that she has past that age a long time ago. However, since this is her last year of high school, I thought that I should help her make it the best year of her life. I want her to have fun because I did not get to have fun on my senior year of HS.

Well, this year I made the Wilma Flintstones costume with my sister's help, of course. I don't know if any still remember that cartoon, I actually live past it and can only remember how the Flintstones look like. I never seen the real episode before. Both of us was super busy the week of Halloween, so this was very last minute. We did everything by hand since we do not have a sewing machine. I thought that the costume turned out well. People did recognized her as Wilma (Asian version I guess). It was easy to make (though we did came across some difficulties). Hope you guys like it. I should take the picture of the hair I did for her,but her hair is too black, it was hard to see the details.


Thanks for tuning in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment