Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Baby It's Cold Outside!!"

Hi Everyone,

I got some time today, so I thought I should do a new post and may be some update on what is going on...

I am living in California right now, and it is getting so so so cold outside. I am inside my house for almost the whole day,but it is still crazily cold. It is so sad that the heater is broken. I have to layer on my clothes to keep myself warm. However, I just hate that my hand right now is freezzzzing. I feel so mad because putting on glove is just annoying. I cannot do anything with glove on. My hand is so cold, it is difficult to type on the laptop.

This week I got the whole week off,except on Monday, because final is next week. I suppose to study, but I am just feeling so lazy. I can get distracted easily, I have not get anything done for school. I cannot believe it, I have 2 big final papers to do, 1 smaller essay, and so many chapters to study for. I have done nothing. Oh I am such a procrastinator. (esp blogging right now)

I want school to be over already. I want to go shopping because there are many good deals out there. I wish to have more money to buy all of the things I have in mind. I am getting so addicted to makeup right now, I am always online to find good deals to buy. You cannot believe how much things I want. I don't even work, but I am becoming a shopaholic. I been looking for work, but I do not have any luck at all. You guys should check out your local Dollar Tree because they have famous drug store costmetic in stock. I just heard from another person that Rite Aid is having 75% clearance on some makeup products. (I hate myself for not driving. But makeup is only a part of what I want. I want this bundle sale of hair tools from a website. Then I want Konad nail art. There are so much more things. I am so greedy. ha ha ha

Umm let see what else, I am so excited because this year I got to go on a tour to Las Vegas during Christmas, or more like after Christmas day. I am looking forward to it, but I just hope that I will have fun.

Alright that is all I have to say for now....See Ya guys.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you so much, I never thought I got visitor to my blog. You really make my day.

    ReplyDelete