Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I cannot wait until a new year, which means a new start and new goals to achieve. I feel so happy during this holiday. I just want to post up a haul for what I got during Christmas. Well I did not get a lot, but I was very happy. I got my first flat iron from Chi. I am so glad I got it as a present from my favorite aunt. Thank You Bac Mi and Nhi!! I am so happy to get it. Woo hoo, there is one more thing to cross off my wishlist. Ha ha haha. I also recieve a necklace from my cousin. I think it is so pretty. I also got some cash to spent from my grandpa and grandma, plus my aunt too.
Oh I went to Las Vegas for the last four days, and it was a pretty fun trip. Sorry, but I cannot share the pics with you guys. One thing that made me really mad about the trip was the allergic reaction that I got after Christmas day. I really have no idea if I got food allergic or a reaction to my makeup products. I am just mad because I have no idea how I got it. Anyways, overall, I feel very fortunate.

Anyways Happy New Year again, Wish everyone luck, and enjoy your New Year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment