Hey my lovely friends,
This is a nail tutorial that I have been wanting to upload for you guys. This is very easy to achieve, but do need to take a little bit of time to practice. So let's get started.
1. You want to apply a base coat of your choice.
2. Apply 2-3 coat of red or fuchsia color ( Sally Hansen Fuchsia Bling Bling Diamond Strength). Apply as a french tip, use tape as a guide for perfect straight lines.
3. When all your nails dry. Apply white dots using the ends of a bobby pin (Wet n' Wild French tips White)
4. Apply black lines under the french tips using L.A colors Art Deco in Black.
5. Take time and let everything dry for 10-15 min. Apply your top coat.
And VOILA!! This is really simple. I hope you enjoy recreating this look. This is not only inspired by Minnie Mouse but it is inspired by my favorite guru on YT: cutepolish.Please subscribe to her. She have amazing nail art looks. It was difficult for me to draw a perfect bow, so I decided straight line can add the same cuteness. I got a lot of compliment on my nails at work. Customers were asking if I have done it on my own. And this is the first time that my nails last for a bout a week.