Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New E.L.F Haul

Hey my lovely bellas,
I recieved my order from e.l.f last week (which it was really fast) and I just cannot wait to do a quick haul for you guys. Well you guys can see that the pictures said it all. I don't have to explain each individual products except may be a bit of review of how is everything so far.


First of all, sorry but I lost the picture for Mineral Eyeshadow primer, but I am thinking of doing a review on it soon when I start using them.
Now let me start on the shipping. My order was exactly $10 and it comes in about 5 days which was really quick. All of my products are $1 each except the eye primer which is $3.
I decided to try out their new $1 lipstick in seductive and $1 shimmer eyeliner pencil in plum passion.

This is an amzing eyeliner. The brushes is strong and hard. It is very easy to apply, though take about 1-3 min to dry. Again with my folded lid I have to wait for it to dry or it will transfer and turn my eyes into a racoon. It has great staying power. Nothing beats $1 eyeliner.   



This is my gift and I love the packaging.  It so sleek and pretty. But to tell you the truth, I don't know what to use it for. I tried it as eyeliner and it look so awkward. I tried to apply it on my water line, but kinda hard to make it stay on. It make as a great base for eyeshadow though. Also it dries really fast and truly stay on your lid. I just need to figure out a way to use it properly.
I love the lipstick scent and the consistency. It goes on smoothly and it is very pigmented. However, the color appear way more darker than online. For me it was a bit bold, so a nude pigmented gloss would go well with this.

This is also very pigmented. A dark shimmery plum color which gives out very nice subtle look. But to warn you...if you have folded lids and oily lids, add a primer and either translucent powder or a shadow on top to make it stay. This does not seem to smudge that much.  


I cannot say much yet since I only use it once, though love the smell.


For $1 mascara, I think this is so awesome. Both does their job, it make my lashes look longer and bolder. The waterproof side really work. It is even hard to clean with eyemakeup remover.
I guess I don't have much to say about this eyeshadow cream because it does its job: act as a base and quite pigmented. To warn you, the dark brown is very similar to the dark cream call Butter Pecan in their collection. But the lighter side gives a very nice purplish color.
This blush (SHY) is so small I was kinda disappointed. Plus, it is really sheer. However, if you start to build up, it truly gives you that very light natural pink cheek with a bit of shimmer. However, be very light handed because it cause loose powder everywhere.
There you have it...my quick haul. If you have tried elf products, give me your opinions.

And Until next time....Good Bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment