Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shop til U Drop! : Rite Aid

I did a recent post about the sale from Rite Aid, but I just haven't had the time to post some picture about the items that I bought. 
So here it is...

 

I bought four items from N.Y.C and Wet N' Wild. 

Remember that I told you WnW $.99 products were 3 for $1.95? So I ended up getting the white eyeliner, the nail polish, and that lipstick (swatches and review soon).
The nail polish is from their new wild shine collection. Everything from this collection is glittery and sparkle, I love all, but I just want gold nail polish because I haven't had one in my collection. I should have got another one, but man I am having too much nail polishes and I barely paint my nails. Hee hee.

Also, that week, N.Y.C were BOGO Free. For some people, they also had a coupon in All You magazine from the manufacturer for BOGO. That would make your two products free. Cool, isn't it? I did not have that coupon, but I did print out a $1 off coupon for any N.Y.C products two months ago. I still got both of the glosses for just $.99. Still a crazy bargain right? 

Have you guys tried any of these products? Comment and subscribe please!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment