Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Today I ended my final early for a class, so I have plenty of time before I started on my HW for one more class. Just one more day then I am officially out of school. I do not have that much plans for summer, except spending sometimes on practicing for two tests I have to take in June and July. I just cannot wait for this post since I got the prizes for this giveaway already!! ;)
I just want to post it up for you guys to see and start to enter in this. I know that the prizes is so litttle; my sister told me that it is so little, too. But, please understand. BTW...Did anyone know how much is the postal cost for sending out big envelop? I never send things to places before, so I have no idea how it works. Do the post office weigh your pkg, then depend on how far you send it, they will decide the cost? I am too embarassed to ask the post office...Hahaha. I will have to do it anyways. As you can see I got the envelop and the prizes (there is a missing lipstick in the picture, but let make it a surprised). Oh since it is so little prizes, I won't be able to send it to anyone who is out of the U.S or Canada. Hope you guys understand that too.
Here is the simples rules:
1. Please be a blog follower. Just simply hit the follow button on the right side. Then, please comment below saying you are a follower and leave ur blog name or blog username. Oh I will check! This is for my followers only.
2. Subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/sweetpuppy120489 ( This is optional, since some people might not have a YT account). I do not make any video on the channel, but I follow so many gurus on there, I thought it would be nice for you guys to learn some tips, tricks, DIYs, hairstyles, nails, and makeup etc... from them. I truly love all of the gurus I followed and I have been learning so much from them. When you subscribe to my channel, please leave a comment on this post with your YT username.
3. Leave any random comment on this post, saying anything you want to say. You can also leave me comments, such as which is your favorite post from my blog, recommendation, request, comment on what you like to see more. ANYTHING...There is no limit on what you want to put down.
4. Be willing to give me your email and mailing address so I can send it to you. I do not mind the age limit, but I do not want to be getting phone calls or emails or papers suing me for sending you guys the prizes (hahah JK being too dramatic). But please ask your parents permission if you are underage.
5. So there are three ways for you to enter! You can leave 1 or 1000 comments. I will use random.org to pick a winner. I like to make things as easy as possible...I hate it when people ask you to do so many things. Hahaha.
I think that is all for now. Please enjoy your day! and Good Luck Everyone.
Oh last but not least: Let's make this contest end on June 29th. Thank You so much everyone.
Posted by ngocupham at 10:35 AM