Saturday, September 11, 2010

Have any one notice this sale? Well... Hurry Up and get Wet n' Wild nail polishes now!

Hi everyone,

I thought that I should give you guys this quick sale because I am sure to take the advantage of it.
Today, I went to Walgreen to find a Loreal foundation that my mom used. I have been using it and I love it. However, some how Loreal does not carry this anymore. I might have to check back either at CVS or Rite Aid.

Anyways, I want to tell you guys about this great sale at Walgreen right now. I went to a Walgreen near my school 3 days ago and saw that they were having a sale on WnW Wild Shine nail polishes. The retail price is $.99, but on some colors they are only $.79. I know that it is not much of saving, but it still is such a great deal. I could not passed up on this. I ended up buying Sunny Side Up at that time. Well...I thought that may be that Walgreen is having just the special sale, so it might not apply at all to other Waggs. Today, I went to another Waggs and I was surprised....every color from the Wild Shine collection is on sale for $.79 each. I just could not believe it. I don't know why that this sale is happening and I don't know when it will end. So I kept wandering around and decided that I will buy two more: Black Creme and Rain Check (there wasn't much to choose from since most color were out of stock). I have not own a full size bottle of black polish (I don't wear dark color), but finally made the decision while I have the chance to. I was so happy that I got Rain Check. It is such a beautiful dark lilac with blue undertone. I will try to put up the swatches for 3 polishes soon.

Long story short, I think that it is worth it to stock up on your favorite color fron this line of WnW. If you don't have one, try one....and if you already have some, pick up the color that you don't have. I have to say, this is the first time that I bought a nail polish for just $.79. And if you know me, I am a cheap addict. hahaha if that make sense.

PS: You guys should check out at different Waggs to see if this sale is all over the US. And I don't know how long this sale will last, so use this opportunity if you want decent nail polishes. Oh! Also, there will be a sale on Sinful Color nail polishes $.99 each (retail at $1.99) starting next week at Waggs. If you guys have any light color from SC, give me suggestion please.

Thanks for reading guys...Good Luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment