Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nail Polish Haul!!




Hey everyone,

Finally!! I can actually make a nail polish haul post. It sure take me a while and I think that I will start to build up a collection for my nail polishes. All of my polishes are actually under $1. I vow to myself that I will not buy any nail polishes above $1 only if there is a sale or a cheap price on a very very expensive nail polish. But beside that, I will try to find cheap nail polishes with great quality and also quantity.

Well on to my Haul....
These nail polishes below are from Walgreen and Dollar Tree. I purchased these from several shopping trips. I will do swatches and review soon for each brand, so please be patient for them. The picture show the name of the polishes, I will just list where to find them and the retail price. 

Thanks for Tunning in.!!





Found at Walgreens SinfulColors (retail $1.99, sale $.99--0.5 fl oz)

Found at Dollar Tree L.A. Colors Color Craze (retail $1--0.44 fl oz)


Found at Walgreens Wet n' Wild Wild Shine (retail $.99, sale $.79---0.43fl oz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment